[CLUE-Tech] Suse 7.3 Again

Fri Jan 25 15:27:14 MST 2002

If this weren't CLUE-Tech, I would do a 'me too' post.

I would say that money allows a man to vote multiple times in favor of the
things he wishes to endorse.  I would say that if we want Linux to succeed,
we should vote early and often in favor of cross-platform development, in
favor of high-quality Linux distributions, in favor of ported applications
and games, and in favor of companies exhibit like-minded-ness to ourselves.

But that wouldn't be technical, so I'll keep it to myself.

-----Original Message-----
From: clue-tech-admin at clue.denver.co.us
[mailto:clue-tech-admin at clue.denver.co.us]On Behalf Of Joe 'Zonker'
Brockmeier
Sent: Friday, 25 January, 2002 14:52
To: CLUE
Subject: Re: [CLUE-Tech] Suse 7.3 Again

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002, Mike Staver wrote:

> I've seen on google that Suse isn't officially putting out ISO's for
> i386, because they want you to buy it ofcourse.  So, I guess I'm just
> looking for someone who would be kind enough to make some from the 7.3
> discs and set them on an ftp server somewhere.

Is there a reason why you can't afford to buy the distro?
I don't want to start a flame war, but if people don't buck up
for the boxed sets companies like SuSE will go out of business.

Yes, the code is Free, but making packages, creating ISOs,
documentation and all the other goodies COST MONEY.

Just my thoughts...

Zonker
(Still buying Slackware rather than downloading the ISOs...)
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier -=- jbrockmeier at earthlink.net
http://www.DissociatedPress.net/