[CLUE-Tech] Lousy no-good @!$#%@#$% (cracked)

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at attbi.com
Mon Jan 28 22:17:04 MST 2002

On 01-28 21:29, Randy Arabie wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Jan 2002, Sean LeBlanc wrote:
>
> > tar xzvf adore.tgz
> > cd adore
> > ./configure
> > make
> > ./configure
> > pico adore.h
> > ls -a
> > ./startadore
>
> The adore worm....perhaps?  The info below is from:
>
> 	http://www.sans.org/y2k/adore.htm

It looks like some of the symptoms - although the adorefind says nothing was
there. My ps has a new time stamp on it - where can I find the tarball for
this? I was trying to find suspect processes by hand in the /proc dir, but
that's getting tedious. I also found a /usr/lib/locale/ro_RO that has some
schtuff in it that I just blasted.