[CLUE-Tech] Lousy no-good @!$#%@#$% (cracked)

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Mon Jan 28 22:16:45 MST 2002

Sean,

I just saw a program just the other day on PBS (I think) about computer
security and the Defense Department (I think) tried hacking into 8192
computers.  Guess what? Out all of those computers, only 1/2 of 1%
actually knew that they had been hacked and 1/4 of 1% actually notified
CERT about it.  So, you're not alone, but you're ahead of the game.

While this may not help, at least I see you being ahead of the game more
than most.

Kevin