[CLUE-Tech] Lousy no-good @!$#%@#$% (cracked)

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at attbi.com
Tue Jan 29 05:51:14 MST 2002

On 01-28 22:16, Kevin Cullis wrote:
> Sean,
>
> I just saw a program just the other day on PBS (I think) about computer
> security and the Defense Department (I think) tried hacking into 8192
> computers.  Guess what? Out all of those computers, only 1/2 of 1%
> actually knew that they had been hacked and 1/4 of 1% actually notified
> CERT about it.  So, you're not alone, but you're ahead of the game.

Heh. Does that make our government a terrorist state now? :) I guess what is
good for the goose is not good for the gander.

I wonder if those stats are skewed somewhat by companies or individuals
worried about PR issues.

--
Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at attbi.com Yahoo:seanleblancathome
ICQ:138565743 MSN:seanleblancathome AIM:sleblancathome