[CLUE-Tech] Lousy no-good @!$#%@#$% (cracked)

David Snyder snyderd at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 28 22:38:05 MST 2002

Chris wrote:

Real Ouellet wrote an EXCELLENT step by stop Betty-Crocker guide to
getting OpenBSD working on PPPoE - I've been running it on my Mindspring
DSL line without a hitch.

The URL is:
http://real.ath.cx/BSDinstall.html

The rulesets (pf.conf and nat.conf) are included in-line.  He wrote them
using various howto's and research.  It looks to be a pretty good ruleset.

David