[CLUE-Tech] CLUE: DSL - PCISYS

bof bof at pcisys.net
Tue Jul 2 17:28:12 MDT 2002

Richard Knechtel wrote:

> Does anyone else have DSL with PCI Systems?
>
> Since Friday I have had SERIOUS issues with my DSL.  Sending/receiving
> emails takes forever, trying to browse web pages is god awful slow!
> And forget trying to use Usenet newsgroups!  I am down to 56K modems
> speeds or less on my 256K DSL line.  I have contcted PCI twice via
> email and called them twice. They don't seem to have a clue! (no pun
> intended).  I am wondering if anyone else is using PCI for their DSL
> and having problems as well. Or is it just me???

I always hate it when someone else tells me that the problem that I have
they don't, but that is the case here: I haven't had problems with them
other than their mail server seems at times to be hard to connect to,
and that has always been the case.

However, their support has only one guy who knows Linux/Unix and the
rest, altho nice and polite, are clueless.

So, I don't know what to tell you, or where to start looking. Sorry.

BOF