[CLUE-Tech] Slackware 8.1 Distro

Brad brad at americanisp.net
Mon Jul 8 23:38:53 MDT 2002

On 5 Jul 2002, Mike Benavides wrote:

> The Install of of Slackware's newest disto's is excellent. The Penn.
> State Computer can download it has 2000 users so go there to down it. It
> is fast. I was able to do it in over an hour last evening.  The install
> is much like Debian's but, one step easier. Better journaling... and
> network help... This is the way Linux is suppose to be...Non commercial
> volunteer hackers.... Having fun...

We are a local Slackware mirror:

ftp.americanisp.net

If you are connected to us or another provider downstream or
peered with us (frii, forethought/dimensional, mhi,
transwan, etc)- you should get decent rates without your
download having to bounce all around the public peering
points.

---
Brad Baker
Director: Network Operations