[CLUE-Tech] Slashdot Meetup Day in Denver?

Dale Hawkins dhawkins at cdrgts.com
Thu Jul 25 08:43:25 MDT 2002

Do'oh!  There are two of these "meetups" very close.  I am going to the
one in Lakewake (actually Wheat Rigde).

 You are confirmed for the Slashdot MEETUP near Lakewood, CO
 Starbucks Coffee, 3450 Youngfield St, Wheat Ridge, CO  (map)

I still have not figured out how to be in two places at once.

If both groups got together, this would be a very nice large group.
Ideas?

-Dale