[CLUE-Tech] qwest, msn & dsl am I doomed?

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Sat Jun 1 17:57:17 MDT 2002

On Sat, Jun 01, 2002 at 07:17:37PM -0400, jeremy wrote:

> 	I don't have the $$ to switch isp's right now.   If any one has any ideas
> drop a line. It's ok to say "you are doomed"

How much money do you think it takes to switch? Last year I got DSL, was
very dissatisfied with my first provider, and switched after 2 months. The
setup fee with my new ISP was minimal ($10 or $20, I guess), and my
monthly rate went down.

Or does MSN have you locked into some kind of draconian service contract,
where they penalize you for leaving?

--
Matt Gushee
Englewood, Colorado, USA