[CLUE-Tech] Mozilla 1.0 & release party

Dale Hawkins dhawkins at cdrgts.com
Fri Jun 7 07:28:54 MDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-06-07 at 04:58, Joe Linux wrote:
> What's the party number?  That list turns me into a dyslexic.  I can't
> find Colorado on it.  It doesn't seem to have any organization to it
> other than the party number which I don't know.  Sorry to be so stupid,
> but that's the reality of the situation for me.  Scrolling up and down
> that list gives me blurred vision.

Use the browser's find capability.

Try, "Denver" and/or try "State: CO"

I wish these browsers has incremental search ala emacs.  Combined w/
regexps would be a sweet enhancement.

Also, you can always save the text of the document ("save as..." or
select all and paste).  Then you can use grep and friends or your normal
editor.

When in doubt use brute force.  But make the computer do the work.  They
love it!

BTW, you should never anthropomorphize computers; they don't like it!

-Dale

--
Now playing:
Violent Femmes - Viva Wisconsin - (1) - Prove My Love

Better to have endured moments of sheer terror, than to have died having
lived life a coward.

A good solution now is better than a perfect solution tomorrow.
- From debian-curiosa

Payin' the bills with my mad programming skills.
- Weird Al