[CLUE-Tech] Update (was In addition...RE: InstallFest)

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Thu Jun 13 09:41:54 MDT 2002

Folks,

Due to the number of CDs not coming to 50+ for
the first round (or pre-InstallFest) purchasing,
ITEC will have to unfortunately delay the orders
until after the InstallFest.  This is in order to
receive the lower prices on a per CD basis listed
in my prior email.  I will be at the InstallFest
on Saturday to take additional orders at that time
as well as to work on a side project of mine
(Debian on an old IBM ThinkPad), so feel free to
touch base with me there.

At this point, the CD count is 15 (2 Debians, 2
RedHats, 1 Mandrake) for reference and the curious.

As a reminder, a portion of the CD purchases will
be going to the CLUE projector fund as well.

Thanks in advance.

--- Crawford