[CLUE-Tech] Calendar on KDE desktop

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Sun Jun 16 23:25:14 MDT 2002

The one bummer about KOrganizer and other stand-alone calendar applications
is that they do not easily allow one to share calendars among a group of
individuals.

This is where products like Samsung Contact, Lotus Notes, MS Exchange server,
with MS Outlook clients are helpful for larger organizations.  Note that
Contact and Notes run on Linux, but are commercial.  Contact is significantly
cheaper than Notes as well.

On an individual user basis, KOrganizer is a great tool -- I had used it for
a few years until I put my calendar on my Zaurus.

Later,
Jeff