[CLUE-Tech] Red Hat 7.3 upgrade - /usr partition too small

Michael Robbert mrobbert at mines.edu
Fri Jun 28 11:06:50 MDT 2002

At your own risk you can try using parted to resize the partitions. I
have used it a few times without ever losing any data. The only problems
I have had are that sometimes it won't do what I ask it to, but at least
the data is still there. They have a boot disk that you can make so that
you don't have to worry about anything being mounted and in use.

--
Michael "Murph" Robbert
System Administrator for Math/CS
Pager: 303-461-6543 or Text messages: murph_pager at bigfoot.com