[CLUE-Tech] pricewatch prices in Denver area

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at attbi.com
Sun Mar 10 12:39:12 MST 2002

On 02-25 23:06, Jed S. Baer wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Feb 2002 22:23:38 -0700 (MST)
> "Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier" <jbrockmeier at earthlink.net> wrote:

<snip>
> > Good cases are hard to find these days.
>
> Yeah, and the receipt for this critter is proving equally elusive. I did
> find a book of artwork by H.R. Giger, and an issue of Glass Audio that I'd
> forgotten I have, but that's only a bonus for me. All I can remember is
> it's an asian sounding name, starting with "T". I know I have the receipt
> someplace - just a matter of finding the right pile.

I don't suppose it's a Lian Li?

BTW: Does anyone know if any local vendors carry this case? I'd like to see
it up close and personal before dropping $200+ on a case alone...if it is as
nice as all the hype around it, it might just be worth it.

Cheers,

--
Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at attbi.com Yahoo:seanleblancathome
ICQ:138565743 MSN:seanleblancathome AIM:sleblancathome