[CLUE-Tech] lm_sensors

Adam Bultman adamb at glaven.org
Tue Mar 12 12:33:36 MST 2002

It wasn't that easy for me.  I've gotten it working. Well, 'working'.

Here's what I did:

1. Built I2C into my kernel, the whole gamut.
2. Downloaded lmsensors, made, etc.
3. For each boot, I had to run sensors-detect, and go through that whole
deal.

Finally, I couldn't find (at the time) a useful gui for displaying the
data, so I kind of just decided not to use it anymore.  My linux boxes
hardly work hard enough to overheat or anything.

adam

--
Adam Bultman
adam at glaven.org