[CLUE-Tech] lm_sensors

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Tue Mar 12 15:54:34 MST 2002

Yeah, I don't need a gui, just the data spit out from a ssh session
every now and then.  One of my boxes has been crashing from time to
time, and it *never* did that in the last 2 years I've been using it. I
can't tell if it's the 2.4.9-31 kernel I upgraded to, or the processors
overheating or something.  It's a server, so I'm not gonna reboot it and
go into the freaking bios every time I want to know the temp.  So, any
suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated.  And yes, I figured
this was a perl script, but since I didn't write it, I don't know why
the characters are illegal since it's the version right off the red hat
cd.  This is about the 5th time I've tried to get it working on this box
in the last year, so excuse me if I've already asked this a few times.