[CLUE-Tech] resizing windows in GNOME

Jason Friedman jason at powerpull.net
Sun Mar 17 11:34:25 MST 2002

The strangest thing ... presently, when I maximize a window, it is locked
in the maximized size.  This is controlled by a menu on the global
preferences called Sawfish Window Manager / Maximizing and Minimizing.  I
know this because on my other computer I can pull up this menu and change
the setting.  However, on this computer I cannot do that.  I click on that
menu option and nothing appears on the screen.  All of the other options
under Sawfish Window Manager appear and work fine.  I've tried restarting
GNOME.  Has anyone seen this?

Jason