[CLUE-Tech] Postfix problems

Chris N. Brown chris.brown at sybase.com
Thu Mar 28 10:24:22 MST 2002

Hey group,

I am running Mandrake 8.1, and trying to get 'postfix' setup correctly.  I'm
getting tons of "loops back to myself" messages when I try to send to anyone
in my domain - and it is also preventing me from replying back to mail I send
out to the internet.

I've checked google.com for a few days and so far no posts or suggestions
have been able to address my specific problem.  Anyone out there have any
experience setting up postfix that might be able to help me (offline as to
not clutter the list with emails)?

Many thanks in advance,
Chris

--