[CLUE-Tech] vim's join command on large documents answer

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Thu May 9 00:28:34 MDT 2002

Jeff,

Oh, I agree that an html2text converter would be beneficial, but I'm
trying to use the tools that I have at the moment to become more of an
expert (the world needs more spurts ;-) )

One thing that this issue has pointed out is that sometimes the simpler
tools are better for simple tasks and that you don't need a backhoe when
a shovel will do. Besides, I'm trying to work on my REGEX skills.

Anyway, I'll be looking at the other tools as I learn more, but thanks
for the suggestion.

Kevin