[CLUE-Tech] Quick question

Kurt Sturm HEZZDOWN at e-guys.com
Thu May 9 07:06:18 MDT 2002

Hello all. Hate to say it but I am fairly new to Linux. I have been
studying Unix for about eight months now in college and have loved every
minute of it. So I decided to leave M$ behind and just installed
Mandrake 8.2. I love the system but have one major problem at the
moment.

I have a 128K dual channel ISDN line and I have an Adtran Express 3000
external modem. The problem is that I can hook up with one channel just
fine, but I cannot seem to hook up with both channels to get the full
128k of bandwidth (that I have to pay dearly for due to my location).
Right now I am using kppp as my dialer (could this be the problem?)

Any suggestions or help would be great.Thanks in advance!