[CLUE-Tech] Mozilla tabs!

Adam Bultman adamb at glaven.org
Thu May 9 20:33:21 MDT 2002

Search www.rpmfind.net for liquid.  Hold on...

http://www.rpmfind.net//linux/RPM/kde/stable/apps/KDE3.x/themes/liquid-0.9.4-1.i386.html

line wrap on that link is terrible, but at least you have a direct link.

If you go to http://www.mosfet.org/liquid.html   it lists quick
instructions on getting the nice menus n' stuff.

I enjoy it.  You can get the source from mosfets site, or the rpm from
rpmfind.net.  Source is better, rpm is less good. I had to do rpm because
my system is a bit fubared (I had to --force everything in).

Takes a bit of resources, but it's really cool.

Adam

--
Adam Bultman
adam at glaven.org