[CLUE-Tech] Enlightenment

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Fri May 10 21:02:00 MDT 2002

On 10 May 2002 20:35:47 -0600
Kurt Sturm <HEZZDOWN at e-guys.com> wrote:

> I tried other colors such as standard red, green. blue, etc. and those
> work fine.
>
> > Hmmm. Well, there's always the possibility that those 2 are custom
> > colors I stuck in my rgb.txt file. Have you tried some standard things
> > like yellow, black, green ... ?

Well, there ya' go! I shoulda remembered that. Long ago, I came up with
some "standard" colors for some theming I was messing with. Seemed easier
to add them to the rgb.txt file than to have to keep typing hex triplets.

--
Fight the CBDTPA: http://www.eff.org/alerts/20020322_eff_cbdtpa_alert.html

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men,
 undergo the fatigue of supporting it." - Thomas Paine