[CLUE-Tech] Colors (was xdaliclock)

Collins erichey2 at attbi.com
Fri May 10 22:05:08 MDT 2002

Does any one have any sample perl / python/ or even C/C++ code that
will step through all the colors in the X11 rgb.txt file and display
color bands several at the time for comparison side by side.  I hate
the usual rainbow stuff where each color band is only 1 or 2 pixels,
but I could even modify something like that if I had some sample code.

Something like

--------+
+ color1        |       (color band)
       +
--------+
                     +
--------+
+ colorn        |       (color band)
       +
--------+

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area - WWTLRD?
gentoo(since 01/01/01) 2.4.19+(ext3) xfce-sylpheed-mozilla