[CLUE-Tech] Star Office, MS Office and converting PS files to PDF files

David Jackson david.j.jackson at pickledbeans.com
Fri May 17 19:54:59 MDT 2002

Doug & Matt --
If you want a double dipper, try floating a "functional" resume in html
format pass them.

Keep in mind that recruiter useally remove your contact information
from the top,and add theirs. I've even had rewrite the resume
the why the client "wants" to see it !! In process changing dates,
and combining job descriptions.

David