[CLUE-Tech] Re: "Hmm... I I disagree."

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Thu May 23 16:34:21 MDT 2002

Well I actually agree with you.  I use Netscape Mail (6.2.2) and the
spell checker insists on checking the entire document so I can't check
my own spelling without having to wait and respond to the spell checker
check someone else's writing, including their name which the spell
checker often doesn't recognize as a word.  I don't understand why
people can't just live and let live.  If they like to post on the
bottom, then post on the bottom.  If I like to post on the top then
please let me post on the top.  People are different and have different
reasons for doing what they do.  Personally I prefer the response on top
because that's what's new.  I don't like to scroll through past problems
I already know about.  If I've forgotten the subject then I consider it
my on duty to read what's on the bottom.