[CLUE-Tech] Re: " this is a matter of personal preference"

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Thu May 23 16:39:54 MDT 2002

I know another LUG list where the "dominator" wants all the stuff
snipped off at the bottom.  I think there is some validity in doing that
particularly if there are miles of various responses that span several
days.  Although this guy tends to use it as an argument against "your
style" when he happens to actually disagree with your opinion on some
petty issue.