[CLUE-Tech] Re:"to get Windoze adjusted"

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Thu May 23 17:23:35 MDT 2002

The question for me would be how good is Mac OS-X as compared to Linux?
 I'm very curious about whether or not OS-X is actually user friendly.
Coming from seven years of Macintosh experience, I never saw WinDO$ as
being a good operating system at all.  In fact my opinion of it is that
it's down right horrible.  All that being said, I would never buy a
Macintosh at this point in time because is an expensive proprietary
platform and I have a clone's mentality.