[CLUE-Tech] Re:"to get Windoze adjusted"

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Thu May 23 18:03:41 MDT 2002

On Thu, 23 May 2002 17:23:35 -0600
Joe Linux <joelinux at earthlink.net> wrote:

Well, OK. I'm going to break one of my own rules and flame on the list.
Sorry folks. Feel free to disagree.

I just can't see the need to change the subject line on every reply in
this thread. Yes, it does in face make it somewhat more difficult to
follow the discussion - for example if I get 20 e-mails, and I want to
read one entire thread before moving on.

There's preferences, and there's consideration.

So there! NI! ;-)
--
Got Privacy? http://makeashorterlink.com/?N33052F1

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men,
 undergo the fatigue of supporting it." - Thomas Paine