[CLUE-Tech] Re:"getting insanely frustrated"

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Fri May 24 14:14:57 MDT 2002

Mike Staver wrote:

> Yeah, I would read a man page... but for what?  I tried apm, and that
> didn't help, so I'm at a loss.

The man page would be for modules.conf, since the apm we're talking
about is a kernel module.  There are also module docs in
linux/Documentation in the kernel source tree (which may be somewhere on
your system even if you don't have the source).  You could also look at
apmd, but that seems not to be the problem.

You can use man -k apm to get a list of man pages that have apm in their
descriptions.  And of course there is always "man man". :-)