[CLUE-Tech] Re:"getting insanely frustrated"

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Fri May 24 16:47:56 MDT 2002

On Fri, 24 May 2002 16:14:16 -0600
Mike Benavides <tipsrules99 at attbi.com> wrote:

> Jed S. Baer wrote:
>
> >And let's not forget "info info" <G>.
> >
> Jed:
>
>  Mandrake 8.2 has /usr/src/linux-2.4.18-6mdk/Documentation. Excellent
> reading in there
> also.  When in lost in the woods man pages works for me...

Actually, I'd be surprised at a distro that didn't include the kernel
tree. Are there any?

Other than the occasional man page that leaves me scratching my head, the
ones that irritate me are the ones that have little content, except to
refer you to the info docs. Too much like emacs ;-)

jed
--
Got Privacy? http://makeashorterlink.com/?N33052F1

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men,
 undergo the fatigue of supporting it." - Thomas Paine