Replys with broken HTML see [Re: [CLUE-Tech] Re: "Hmm... I I disagree."]

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Fri May 24 22:31:08 MDT 2002

On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 02:17:09PM -0600, Tim Harris wrote:

A two-line reply appended to 40-odd lines of quoted messages. Didn't we
*just* have a discussion about things like this?? In fact, didn't this
thread start as a spin-off of that very discussion? Maybe we do need
netiquette police on this list after all.

Nothing personal, and I'm not going to preach any particular quoting
style, but I really believe people who post to lists need to keep
quotes (as well as their own contributions) concise and pertinent for
the sake of readers.

--
Matt Gushee
Englewood, Colorado, USA