Replys with broken HTML see [Re: [CLUE-Tech] Re: "Hmm... I I disagree."]

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Sat May 25 00:16:22 MDT 2002

In this message I can't tell what Matt is saying.  It all seems to be a
quote of Tim Harris.

My Netscape puts a blue line on the original message on my screen; but
one of the big problems with email is that just because I see something
in a certain way doesn't mean that the recipient will see it in the same
way.