[CLUE-Tech] How cool is MDK?

tipsrules99 at attbi.com tipsrules99 at attbi.com
Tue May 28 08:06:21 MDT 2002

> I have the same motherboard with Radeon VE running RH 7.2. No problems.
>
> Match
>

> > > How does the board work with Windows or a different Linux distribution?

> > > Joe:
> >
> > I don't do Windows. The machine ran 7.2 Red Hat ok.  It was designed to
> > run high end Linux apps.  It is a custom box. K7T266 Pro MSI motherboad
> > Athlon 1.7 XP 512DDR DVD & CDRW by SONY GeForce 2mx200 64MB Video with
> > Sound Blaster Live Value and Linksys 10/100 NIC.  I may be forced to
> > rebuild the system with my Redhat 7.3 to see if it makes a difference....

Gentleman:

I rebuilt my box last night with Red Hat 7.3 to rid myself
of the NVidia kernel level driver and get the the Athlon based kernel from Red Hat for my box. Red Hat's patching system is much better than Mandrake's and I have the source code. I like KDE 3.0 for multimedia. Now it runs super... Thanks for all the help.

Mike