[CLUE-Tech] United Linux

Richard Knechtel rknech at pcisys.net
Thu May 30 19:20:07 MDT 2002

Bad thing about UnitedLinux.... The source will all that will be free...
Binaries will not be - you have to pay for them.
http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=33451&threshold=1&commentsort=0&tid=88&mode=thread&pid=3613609#3613738

Well, looks like SuSE 8.0 was the last good version of SuSE.
What a pitty, it was a great distro!