[CLUE-Tech] LINUX Programming Fundamentals

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Mon Oct 7 08:40:05 MDT 2002

Paul Bille wrote:
> David > " . . . what tool did you use to build the presentation?  It
> looks pretty nice. . ."
>
> All you need is Emacs or any ASCII editor, HTML and the critical
> element, you need a web server.  I imagine you have all the
> requirements.  Give me a call if you want the details.

Cool.  Some people seem to think wysiwyg is necessary, nice to find
someone using emacs.  I'm much more comfortable with vi but it would be
nice to work with an emacs guru to learn more about it.

Does emacs have any functionality that helped you position the purple
arrows (like on http://bille.cudenver.edu/flexnet/linpro/make1.html)?