[CLUE-Tech] Red Hat 7.3 question

Adam Bultman adamb at glaven.org
Fri Oct 11 16:51:50 MDT 2002

I'm fairly certain that no linux distro should be trusted out-of-the-box.
I'm also fairly certain that 7.3 pre-dates some of the more recent openssl
worms.  I would suggest signing onto bugtraq, etc and making sure you
areup to date with regards to most public services.  It's what I do with
every box I put on the 'net.  I'd also recommend portsentry.  It blocks
naughty people...

Adam

--
Adam Bultman