[CLUE-Tech] Building Kernel w/Debian

Randy Arabie rrarabie at arabie.org
Mon Oct 14 21:31:30 MDT 2002

On Mon, 14 Oct 2002, Timothy C. Klein wrote:

> Are you sure something didn't get all goofed up on your install?  I have
> never run into problems like these.  Maybe you are cursed ;-)

Maybe I am cursed.  I've found all kinds of things that are hosed up.

I suppose that libc6 problem I had is the root cause.  gtk is all messed
up, which I think is the reason the menus in X are not there.  I've got
and error in my .xsession-errors file, "gtk-config  file not found."

dselect won't work, and I've found some other strangeness...

I've decided to start over, this is all too messed up to deal with.
--
Allons Rouler!

Randy