[CLUE-Tech] Moving existing MBOX client file into Postfix on Linux

Keith Christian keithchristian at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 3 17:21:36 MDT 2002

Hi David,

There are two ways to convert the .dbx files generated by Outlook Express to a
text file format:

1. On Windows, download dbXtract
(http://chattanooga.net/~scochran/DBXtract.htm) which exports each message to
a plain text file.  These can be combined into one file that is close to, or
equal to, the MBOX format.

2. On Linux, KMail is able to import .dbx files (this is what I did.)

=====Keith