[CLUE-Tech] rcp

Adam Bultman adamb at glaven.org
Mon Sep 16 13:30:15 MDT 2002

I'm no security expert, but isn't it totally evil to even allow rsh or
it's friends?  In all the books I've read, those types of daemons are what
get people into trouble.  Not to preach; I imagine you have sufficient
items in place to assure that no one will hack you.

Anyway, you might try scp, it's pretty cool, and might give you a little
more debug info...