[CLUE-Tech] October talk.

David Willson DLWillson at TheGeek.NU
Tue Sep 24 15:41:25 MDT 2002

> A few weeks ago I posted a query about the Linux Fun-da-mentals meetings
> (when/where) and had a heck of a time getting that simple information
> (which
> came with a galling admonition to calm down).  Possibly in response to my
> questions, http://clue.denver.co.us/fun-da-mentals.html appeared.  This
> link
> might work for me if I knew whether tomorrow was an "other" Wednesday.
Stephen and all:
1) I am sorry that I have not put up a web page for Linux
   Fun-da-mentals yet.
2) Tomorrow is not the other Wednesday, but one week from
   tomorrow ~is~.
3) I will have the Linux Fun-da-mentals page up by the end
   of this week, with (at least) the When, Where, and as
   much as I know of the What of the next meeting.  I will
   even commit to keep it up-to-date, so that you only
   have to remember one URL.

-David Willson