[CLUE-Tech] October talk.

Stephen Lehr slehr at hypermall.net
Tue Sep 24 15:02:23 MDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Anselmi" <anselmi at americanisp.net>
To: "clue tech list" <clue-tech at clue.denver.co.us>
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 2:03 PM
Subject: [CLUE-Tech] October talk.

> I've (finally) updated the web site for the October meeting.  I'll be
> talking about TCP/IP, and maybe doing a follow-up talk in November.  I
> want to teach people how networking works so they don't feel like
> networking problems are something mysterious.

Here's a mostly whining post to this list:  I read this message and then had
to scout around on the clue web site for more info about this meeting, which
I take to be somewhat located at
http://clue.denver.co.us/presentations.html.  Trouble is, this page just
says the meeting will be in October.  As a newbie to this group, I then have
to search further for date, time, and place, which I sorta found at
http://clue.denver.co.us/meetingInfo.html.

Might be worthwhile to put some links in meeting announcement posts.  Even
better, just specify in the meeting announcement actual date, time, place,
AND a link, so that challenged people such as myself can find our way to
meetings.

***I attended the Linux & Education presentation in Sep and liked it***

A few weeks ago I posted a query about the Linux Fun-da-mentals meetings
(when/where) and had a heck of a time getting that simple information (which
came with a galling admonition to calm down).  Possibly in response to my
questions, http://clue.denver.co.us/fun-da-mentals.html appeared.  This link
might work for me if I knew whether tomorrow was an "other" Wednesday.