[CLUE-Tech] Good 3D card for Linux [was: Tired video card?]

David Eckhardt other_cents at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 26 08:49:42 MDT 2002

Dale,

The Geforce cards have great support and the drivers are already working on
Linux.  The ATI cards also have good support and their driver team seams to
be better with the newer generation cards, however the newest g450 card
might not be ported to Linux yet since it just recently came out.  I would
make sure you can get the drivers before purchasing that card otherwise you
might as well stay with the one that doesn't work. = )

Regards,
David