[CLUE-Tech] Updated: Ricochet on Linux

Eric J. Bowersox erbo at silcom.com
Wed Apr 2 17:25:40 MST 2003

I've finally gotten around to taking the information I posted here a few
months ago about getting the Ricochet wireless modem to work under Linux
and turning it into a Web page.  That page is here:

http://www.electricminds.org/~erbo/ricochet-linux.html

I've updated and revised it a bit with some more information that I've
found out.  With Ricochet's new access-only plan, if you've already got
E-mail and Web space from someplace else, it's a really great value,
IMHO.  (And, no, there's no payola involved here. :-) )

					Eric

--
Eric J. Bowersox (Erbo) - <erbo at silcom.com>
Electric Minds - virtual community since 1996. <http://www.electricminds.org>