[CLUE-Tech] Advanced Programming Text

Todd A. Gibson tgibson at augustcouncil.com
Mon Apr 7 11:40:55 MDT 2003

Hello,
I'll be teaching a class on Advanced UNIX/Linux Programming this
summer.  I was planning on using W. Richard Stevens' "Advanced
Programming in the UNIX Environment" because it's a text that
I'm familiar with and Stevens' style is too my liking.

That said, I do plan on focusing on Linux rather than UNIX and am
wondering if there would be a more appropriate text.  Does anyone have
any recommendations on a text with the same breadth and quality of
coverage as Stevens' but that is more Linux-centric?

Thanks,
-TAG