[CLUE-Tech] Here's an idea.

Keith Hellman kehellman at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 20 08:48:28 MDT 2003

On Sat, Apr 19, 2003 at 06:39:06PM -0600, David Anselmi wrote:

> Then I had an idea.  Write a cron job to undo my iptables commands every
> 5 minutes.  That way being locked out wouldn't be as painful.

Did you actually undo all your commands, or simply run an iptables
command that makes sure ssh is available to your box?

Just curious.

--
Keith Hellman                             #include <disclaimer.h>
kehellman at yahoo.com               from disclaimer import standard

"You want to know the secret to immortality, write a bunch of songs that people
keep singin' and playin'."

-- Dr(x) John on Duke Ellington