[CLUE-Tech] RHCE

Jesse Flygare email_sucks at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 10:28:58 MDT 2003

Have a bit of an open ended question for you guys, but any information would
be appreciated. I have been using RedHat Linux since version 4.1. I have not
been an advid user until about 6.2. I have run my own co-located linux
server for about 4 years. In that time, I have learned quite a bit about
network services, security (have had just about all the major worms and
viruses), firewall, packages and even some kernel tweeking. I have my CCNA,
so the networking aspect of Linux I feel comfortable with. My question is,
how likely is it that I pass my RHCE exam, if I take the RH300 - RHCE Rapid
Track Course offered by RedHat. It is the 4 day intense prep class and the
test on the 5th day.

Has anyone taken this exam? What would one need to know in order to pass
this exam?