[CLUE-Tech] Marginally OT: VPN client

Jeremy Huber jhuber at fallenknight.org
Sun Aug 10 13:22:49 MDT 2003

I use the Cisco VPN client for both XP and linux with no problems with my
smoothwall box.  One thing I do remember about the Linksys routers is that
to get the client to work (for a friend), we had to make that IP the 'DMZ'
IP, cause it wouldn't work any other way..  Other than that, the Cisco
client should be able to do NAT traversal regardless of what you have set up
on the 678.

Jeremy