[CLUE-Tech] Data models, diagrams, process models documentation

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Sat Aug 16 10:33:27 MDT 2003

Sean,

Anything and everything about it.

>From a perspective of documentation, most organizations do it lousy,
others haven't keep it up as tightly as it should (a friend recently
started a project where the docs of the company in bankruptcy is two
years old).  I'm also eager to find out what best practices, if any,
people follow.  Do they follow certain principles when doing this? Are
they organized to make it easier to follow or update?  Those type of
questions.

Kevin