[CLUE-Tech] Re: Inkjet vs Dye-sublimation photo printing?

Casagrande, Steve Steve.Casagrande at echostar.com
Mon Dec 1 12:14:40 MST 2003

Along the same lines - I've been seeing that places like Wal-Mart are
offering to print your digital pictures.  I don't have a printer at home,
and the last pictures I printed were on a friend's Epson, which turned out
quite well from my Kodak's 2MP sources.

What is the quality of the prints made by these discount places?  Do they
use an inkjet or other technology?  It's hard to beat the price ($0.29, I
think), and I guess I could just try a few to see how they turn out.  I
thought I'd ask if anyone knew what they were using, though.

Thanks,

Steve Casagrande