[CLUE-Tech] Inkjet vs Dye-sublimation photo printing?

Michael Riversong mriversong at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 1 17:32:05 MST 2003

Until recently, HP tended to be pretty good with customer service and
repair.  So i tended to pick them most of the time just for that
reason.  Since their merger with Compaq, there have been some
compromises in that area.  I have also noticed that recently the HP ink
types have proliferated wildly, meaning there would also be a wider
range of possible results now.

Canon is excellent with their customer service, in my experience.  The
main things to watch out for with them are that their printers are not
usually as well-built as HPs, and that you can't substitute generic inks
and expect to get decent results.